Hours: Saturday 10am - 6pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm
Now in its third year, Bloomington Open Studios Tour is a fun 2-day event in which area artists open their studios to visits from the general public. You can visit as many studios as you like, and it's a great way to support Bloomington artists. Aaannnddd, there is no cost to attend! We will kick-off the celebrations on Friday June 6th, during the First Friday Gallery Walk.
- The Tour includes lots of new artists, new art and many new locations.
- Information about the artists, maps and examples of their work are available here on this site.
- 40 artists are participating in 2014.
- See many artists demonstrate their creative processes in their studios.
- There is no cost to the general public for maps or guides or to participate.
Please consider helping us promote the Tour by visiting our Facebook Event Page, click on the [Going] button, then the [Invite] button and invite your friends. We're an all-volunteer group with a small budget. Your assistance will do a lot to help.